DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Jans Bobert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jans Bobert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2011 14:30:09 +0200
Dear Lyndon,

yes, please post your findings; in my view this is one of the main
functions of the list!

I am currently busy calibrating several East African maize varieties,
which are adapted towards changing climatic conditions.
We can compare our findings, which might be helpful also for other users.

Looking forward for your summary.
Greetings from Berlin,

Jans

--