From:
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2013 08:00:42 -0500
Subject:        PowerPoint of Map and Geospatial Information Round Table's RDA
program now available
Date:   Fri, 12 Jul 2013 16:39:15 -0500
From:   Susan Moore <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship
<[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Now available! By popular demand!

The PowerPoint slides of the 2013 MAGIRT program "Maps the RDA way" are
now available on the MAGIRT LibGuide at
http://magirt.ala.libguides.com/trainingsandpresentations

If you were able to attend, review what we covered. If you were unable
to make the program, see what we talked about. And, if you want more,
sign up for the free webinar hosted by Paige Andrew and Susan Moore on
July 22nd. Details about the webinar can be found
at: *http://ala.adobeconnect.com/__e4so1gw0qic/event/__registration.html
<http://ala.adobeconnect.com/e4so1gw0qic/event/registration.html>

And feel free to send questions to Paige ([log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) or me ([log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) in advance of the webinar to give us some
time to do any needed research.

Sincerely,

Susan Moore
University of Northern Iowa