From:
Angela R Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2013 07:58:52 -0500
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Catherine Guildner" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "angie" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 7:14:30 AM
Subject: Dymaxion reinvented...Kay

7 Brilliant Reinventions of Buckminster Fuller's Dymaxion Map

http://gizmodo.com/7-brilliant-reinventions-of-buckminster-fullers-dymaxi-867929593

Crowd-sourcing a new map for the Buckminster Fuller Institute

July 17, 2013: Finalists Announced

The Buckminster Fuller Institute is proud to announce the finalists of DYMAX REDUX, an open call to create a new and inspiring interpretation of Buckminster Fuller's Dymaxion Map. Our first initiative with design crowdsourcing yielded great interest with over 300 people from 42 countries registering for the contest. The above 11 finalists were selected for their exceptional execution of our criteria:

http://www.bfi.org/mapcontest

Kay