DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Ephrem Mamo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ephrem Mamo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2008 01:19:30 +0300
I am currently working on my Msc. thesis work, am trying to simulate
Maize yield under changing climate. I propose to use the DSST crop
Model, but due financial problems I am not able to purchase the model
at a cost of $ 195, please let me know if there is a way to have the
model free of any charge or comment me what other model I may use to
asses the impact of climate change on maize yield, and free of charge.
Ephrem Mamo
Arbaminch University school of Post Graduate studies
P.O.Box 21
Arbaminch, ETHIOPIA
e-mail: [log in to unmask]