DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Viliamu Iese <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Viliamu Iese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2011 14:08:08 +1300
Bula everyone!

Thank you very much Dr. Boote for the explanation it is very helpful.

Please, we have a student who is interested to evaluate the Substor Potato
model here in Fiji. If you have papers on evaluating the potato model could
you kindly please send them over to assist us with our experimental designs
and collection of data.

Vinaka
Vili