SHOREBIRDS Archives

Shorebird Discussion Group

SHOREBIRDS@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
William Hull <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William Hull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 15:13:52 -0400
If I am following the location of the "flank" marking correctly the
following bird may show some, albeit in a different plumage.

http://www.mangoverde.com/wbg/picpages/pic62-65-18.html

I believe there are other images that show as well.

http://www.mangoverde.com/wbg/spec/spec62-65.html

Cheers,
Bill Hull
Cincinnati, OH, USA