From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2013 12:33:35 -0500
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Carolyn Fennell" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 12:16:39 PM
Subject: LandScan 2012 Pre-Release Discount

LandScan 2012
Pre-Release Discount Offer

The new LandScan 2012 Global Population Database will soon be available and we would like to give you an opportunity to get your order in place at a special pre-release discount price.

We are now offering a special 20% discount on all orders placed by July 31, 2013. Accurate and reliable population data is what distinguishes LandScan from other sources. It is now widely accepted and utilized in many important areas of research, such as:

    * Risk Analysis
    * Disease Modeling
    * Sustainable Growth
    * Humanitarian Response

The LandScan dataset, the world's most precise population database, maps population data down to a single square kilometer, covering every inhabited area of land mass on Earth.

Each year, LandScan is enhanced with new improvements, including:

    * Census updates
    * Algorithm refinements
    * New technology and imagery
    * Improved processing techniques

We expect this new edition to be the best ever. Reply today to get the pre-release discount! Scott Edwards
LandScan Product Manager
East View Information Services
10601 Wayzata Blvd, Minneapolis, MN 55305
Phone: +1.952.252.1201 | Fax: +1.952.252.1202

[log in to unmask] | www.eastview.com

East View also offers:
LandScan Global Archive with access to the historical record. Request more information. -------------------------------

A LandScan review from base line
Read a review of LandScan from the December 2012 issue of base line , a newsletter from the Map and Geospatial Round Table.

Unsubscribe from this list
East View 10601 Wayzata Boulevard Minneapolis MN 55305