From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2013 12:33:58 -0500
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Carlos Diaz" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "GOVDOC-L" <[log in to unmask]>, "DOCTECH-L" <[log in to unmask]>, "MAPS-L" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 12:25:43 PM
Subject: N&O: 50,000 scale DMA Maps

We have some maps that we are weeding from our collection and we are ready to offer them nationwide to all who will give them a good home.

This list includes the 1:50,000 scale maps published by the Defense Mapping Agency but prepared by the U.S. Geological Survey, hence they have an Interior Department call number. However, I have discovered that the call number that was used for this series had been used by other series when they were cancelled.

The SuDocs for this series is I 19.81/2:. This series call number was used by the 15’ minute series quadrangle until the series ceased. When it ceased, this same call number was given to the 1:50,000 DMA maps. When this series ceased it was given to the 1:63,250 Alaska maps.

Offers List 2013-1 can be found at:

www.lib.cwu.edu/needs-offers

Reimbursement for postage for requests for $ 10.00 and more. Make checks payable to Central Washington University.

Deadline for requests: Friday, August 16, 2013

,-~~-.___.
/ | ' \ "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of
( ) 0 the few or the one."
\_/-, ,----'
==== // Mr. Spock
/ \-'~; /~~~(O) Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan

Carlos A. Diaz
Government Publications, Maps, and Microforms
James E. Brooks Library
Central Washington University
Mailstop 7548
Ellensburg, WA 98926