CILIATEMOLBIO-L Archives

Ciliate Molecular Biology

CILIATEMOLBIO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Donna Cassidy-Hanley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2012 15:13:50 -0400
Ciliate Researchers,

The Clark lab at Cornell is  looking for scanning EM images of Tetrahymena thermophila, other
Tetrahymena species (vorax would be especially useful) Tetrahymena predators, Tetrahymena prey,
and other aquatic critters that might inhabit a pond where Tetrahymena can be found. We would like
permission to use the images as part of our educational outreach program, including possibly
incorporating them into an biology education game for middle and high school students as part of an
NIH funded program to develop teaching tools for K-12 students.

We are also looking for any type of Tetrahymena images to add to the Tetrahymena Stock Center
website image gallery. If you have a colorful, striking, or unique image that you would allow use to
use, please send it to [log in to unmask] along with permission to use it. We will of course give
appropriate credit for all images used on the website.

Thanks,

Donna Cassidy-Hanley