CILIATEMOLBIO-L Archives

Ciliate Molecular Biology

CILIATEMOLBIO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Cynthia Krieger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 May 2005 09:31:52 -0700
Hi all,

Hope you are enjoying TGD and are finding it helpful.  As Kathy
mentioned, you would make Nick's and my day by emailing us your
questions or suggestions ([log in to unmask]).  In
addition to providing you with an online resource for Tetrahymena
related genome information, we are here to answer your questions and
find information specific to your research and teaching needs.  For
example, we would love to help you find your gene(s) of interest in the
Tetrahymena genome, or answer a question you may have regarding
GBrowse.  So don't be shy, email us.  We won't bite.

Cheers,
Cindy