CILIATEMOLBIO-L Archives

Ciliate Molecular Biology

CILIATEMOLBIO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Robert Coyne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 2009 16:00:19 -0400
Attendees of the upcoming FASEB Ciliate Molecular Biology conference:

Several evaluation forms from the 2007 FASEB conference in Tucson expressed a desire for more
interaction between junior and senior investigators and opportunities to discuss matters of interest to
the community.  In response, we will be organizing discussion tables at three dinners in Vermont
(Mon, Tue, Wed).  Sign-up sheets will be posted and we will decide on the number of tables each
night based on the levels of interest.  Tentative topics for the three nights will be "Career
Development and Mentoring in the Ciliate Research Community",  "Integrating Research and
Teaching", and  "Community Resource Development/International Collaboration".  If you have specific
questions you'd like to have discussed on one or more of these themes, please let us know before or
during the conference.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Bob Coyne ([log in to unmask])
Emily Wiley ([log in to unmask])