DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Chubamenla Jamir <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2013 23:14:40 +0530
Dear Maurits and Ken,

This is an area that I am interested in, i.e., to assess Ozone impacts on
crops using DSSAT.

My PhD thesis was on looking at developing a risk assessment model for
assessing ozone impacts on crops. I parameterised the stomatal conductance
based DO3SE model for Wheat cultivars grown in india.
http://etheses.whiterose.ac.uk/1958/

I am very much interested in trying to find ways of looking at ozone damage
using DSSAT. Will be happy to collaborate on it with anyone interested.
Currently I am trying to learn how DSSAT works.

Best wishes,
Chuba

--
Chubamenla Jamir, Ph.D.