CILIATEMOLBIO-L Archives

Ciliate Molecular Biology

CILIATEMOLBIO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Martin Gorovsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:41:21 -0500
Dear Ciliate Community:

For those of you who are intending to submit  microarray projects in
support of the  proposal we have appended below a set of guidelines for
the format. Note that it is our intention to have this grant bear most
of the cost for every microarray that the community is likely to need
for the next few years.

We have received very few letters of support or proposals to date. The
time is getting short (Feb. 1 deadline) so we urge you to get us
letters and projects as soon as possible so we can organize them into a
coherent proposal. Without your support, this project, which will
benefit the whole community, will not have a very good chance of being
funded.

Kathy & Marty