From:
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2013 07:52:36 -0600
Subject: RE: Corona satellite imagery
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 13:46:41 +0000
From: Tsering W. Shawa <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>

Jon,

Here is one site (http://earthexplorer.usgs.gov/) that will allow you to
search for a Corona satellite image. Once you are at USGS EarthExplorer
site you should select Declassified Data under Data Sets tab. Some of
images you can download for free of cost others you need to pay. I
remember buying an image for my own research few years ago, it cost $30.00.

Thanks,
-Wangyal
Tsering Wangyal Shawa
Geographic Information Systems and Map Librarian
Head, Map and Geospatial Information Center
Peter B. Lewis Library
Room 226, Princeton University
Princeton, NJ 08544
Phone: (609) 258-6804