SHOREBIRDS Archives

Shorebird Discussion Group

SHOREBIRDS@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Jenifer Hilburn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jenifer Hilburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2008 08:54:22 -0700
Hello all,
I am looking for a standarized, or even informal survey methodology for (inland, although any would work) Least Terns?
Thanks
Jen

Jenifer D. Hilburn
Island Ornithologist
St. Catherines Island
Georgia, USA

The task is still impossible, but it is slowly yielding to a
persistent unwillingness to accept that reality.
Timothy Keith-Lucas