SHOREBIRDS Archives

Shorebird Discussion Group

SHOREBIRDS@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Gary C. Hampton" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gary C. Hampton
Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 10:21:34 -0400
Might I also suggest that in the Address Tag Line that perhaps a qualifier
as to general location within a state of the city of the reporter be
included.  Nothing fancy, and not needed perhaps for Tucson or Dallas, but
useful for smaller towns where we would have to dig out the Atlas to see
where these smaller towns are located.  This is perhaps not that important
for State Bird Lists, but as this list is hoping for National/International
distribution, then perhaps useful.
Just a Thought.

Gary C. Hampton
Cape Coral, Lee County, Southwest Florida Coast, USA