From:
"Smith, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 2015 23:12:38 +0000
We have a number of aeronautical chart duplicates after integrating the map collection from the former SIO Library. Included are TPC (Tactical Pilotage Chart), ONC (Operational Navigation Chart), JNC (Jet Navigation Chart), and GNC (Global Navigation & Planning Chart) charts of the world. These series are now out of print and we're keeping mostly the last editions published, so what's available are older editions from 1950s-80s. We would like to send entire sets, but will consider individual countries and regions. Shipping costs are negotiable.

Mike

Michael L. Smith
Librarian for Maps, Spatial Data, California & San Diego
Government Information and General Reference
The Library | University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive, 0175 | La Jolla, CA 92093-0175
[log in to unmask] | 858-534-1248