From:
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2011 08:31:21 -0600
Subject: Ancient topography of a specific place
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 09:16:22 -0500
From: Elizabeth Psyck <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Good Morning,

I have a particularly challenging question today - I've been asked if there
is "something where I could find out about the topography of an area from
1000 years ago or a million years ago". We don't need anything extremely
detailed, just a general idea. The specific area we're looking for is the
area around 42nd parallel in North America, but if you can suggest anything,
we can probably make it work.

Thanks everyone,

Elizabeth