DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Boote,Kenneth J" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Boote,Kenneth J
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2010 17:53:21 -0400
Mehdi,

Those two are warnings, but should not stop the model from running.  It will just use TAVE of 20 and TAMP of 5C, which may incorrectly affect germination and growth until the V5 stage of maize.  You should put the correct TAVE and TAMP in the header of the weather file.

As for not running, I don't know why.  This is just an error message.  So something else is wrong.  Do you really have a good weather file at all?  The problem is with the weather file.  IPWTH is the module that reads weather.

Ken Boote