DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Porter, Cheryl H" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Porter, Cheryl H
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2010 13:22:09 -0400
Michael;
1) Are you using measured weather data?  If so, the weather methods code in simulation controls should be "M" for measured, not "W" for generated with WGEN method.
2) Use the day of year format for your fertilizer dates.  Negative days after planting are not supported by the model.
3) Each planting date should be in a different planting level, unlike fertilizers which can have more than one application per level.
Cheryl