From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Heather Houser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 16:25:49 -0400
Portland State University Library would like to acquire the following
USGS topo maps that we are missing from our collection.  Often,
libraries offer only whole state sets of withdrawn maps.  However, if
you offer individual titles that you are withdrawing, we would greatly
appreciate them and would reimburse postage.

OREGON
7.5' series
 Brothers SW
 Burn Butte
 Cactus Mountain
 Campbell Lake
 Carson
 Cottage Grove
 Cuprum
 Gollotha
 Goose Egg Butte
 Grave Point
 Henley Basin
 Ione North
 Kelsey Butte
 Kirkwood Creek
 Lakeview
 Lakeview Airport
 Last Chance Lake
 Lime Kiln
 Old-timer Mountain
 Porters Flat
 Roaring Creek
 Shake Butte
 Shoestring Butte
 Slide Mountain
 Wapshilla
 Ward Butte
 Washougal (WA)
 Weiser South
 West of Paterson
 West Side
 White Monument
 White Salmon
 Wolf Creek

1 x 2 degree series (1:250 000)
 Bend
 Cape Blanco
 Cape Disappointment
 Newport
 Salem

30' x 60' series (1:100 000)
 Brogan
 Condon
 Denio
 Goldendale
 John Day
 Malheur Lake
 Monument
 Mt. Saint Helens (WA)
 Oregon City
 Stephenson Mountain
 Stinking Water Mountains
 Vancouver
 Williamson River
 Yamhill River
 Yereka

Thank you in advance and thank you for those who pointed me to indexes
of USGS publications.

--
Heather Houser
Government Information / Cataloging