AGED-CENTRAL Archives

AgEd Teachers of Central Ga.

AGED-CENTRAL@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Chris Corzine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Corzine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2014 14:25:35 -0500
Teachers and GYFA Board Members,

We had a great GYFA Caucus meeting in the Central Region last night. I want
to thank the Crawford County Young Farmer Chapter for hosting the event--it was
a great location with some really great BBQ!  I also want to thank Mr.
Edmund Strickland, Sr. Director for presiding and  Mr. John Allen
Bailey along with the
GYFA board members present who helped out in several ways.

Congratulations to Mr. Cason Anderson of the Houston County Chapter
who was elected as our new Jr. Director and Mr Rahn Milligan of the
Candler County Chapter who was elected as our new Sr. Director.

Winners in the various award categories were announced last night. I have
attached the complete set of applications we have received in the region
office which also identifies the winners in the various categories.

As a reminder, the National Institute is still taking registrations. I
would especially encourage each of you to consider sending some of your
younger members to the Ag Communications Event which takes place at the
Institute. I have attached information for both.

Have a great rest of the week.

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education