DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"T.N. Bhusal" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2007 03:58:36 +0200
Dear sir
I have study all the solution paper that i had received but i am under
confusion in the procedure. If there is easy way for it i can do it with
less effort because i need to convert the three years sunshine hour data to
radiation on daily basis so it would be vage and tidious too.
your help will create a new ways  and i will appreciate it.
Thanks
TN Bhusal