DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Jans Bobert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jans Bobert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2008 18:20:01 +0200
Dear Camerino,

I encountered some problems running DSSAT 4.0.2. under Vista when I
installed it on the system partition (C:) of a notebook. Apparently
Vista blocks many processes even when programs are executed with
administrator rights on the system partition. After installation on a
non system partition (D:) the software runs fine. Maybe that could help
in your case as well.

Greetings from Berlin
Jans

Jans Bobert