DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gerrit Hoogenboom <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 23 Apr 2016 08:24:36 -0700

On behalf of the AgMIP6 scientific organizing committee, we are writing to encourage all AgMIP Team (e.g., climate, crop, livestock, economics), Activity (e.g., AgMIP Pedals), and RRT (e.g., SSA & SA, LAC) Leaders & ARPs to reach into their networks to motivate the most compelling, innovative, and/or informative abstracts for Posters and Parallel Sessions 1 and 2 that will help make these standout sessions.

Please be proactive and encourage clusters of inputs that are likely to inform or influence pathways and plans for the future!  The papers presented during Days 1 & 2 of AgMIP6 will be very important to the follow-on planning that will occur on Day 3.

The most important thing is to identify and motivate the drafting and submitting of abstracts by May 2! With only 9 weeks remaining before the event, air travel costs increasing, and hotel availability decreasing, it is imperative that we engage the innovative and critical thinkers for these sessions NOW!

Many thanks to all who have already commenced with network interactions - there are some interesting clusters already forming and we look forward to joining you for interesting discussions in Montpellier.  Please also free to contact us if we can provide further information or clarifications.

Sincerely,
Alex Ruane & Delphine Deryng
AgMIP6 Scientific Organizing Committee Co-chairs

ps - for more information on the workshop, see the attached flyer or visit https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.agmip.org_6th-2Dagmip-2Dglobal-2Dworkshop_&d=CwIFAg&c=C3yme8gMkxg_ihJNXS06ZyWk4EJm8LdrrvxQb-Je7sw&r=OSTLxX-DiIU8CJobD-RQJnfnV_k38-WVnwW7rNGyBpg&m=bXiLLBen9KaNOSWbdFhZoVLJM7pGmWDI48sqULH5pm0&s=eiGNSnMCBUMuPHWSIPoxmR31Vz7R-cdkwNElzTX_VfQ&e=

--
Dr. Alex C. Ruane