CILIATEMOLBIO-L Archives

Ciliate Molecular Biology

CILIATEMOLBIO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Doug Chalker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2016 16:59:56 -0400
Dear Ciliate Research Colleagues,

At the upcoming Ciliate Molecular Biology conference (Joint with the TAGC meeting in Orlando, Fl), Naomi Stover and I will be chairing the workshop: Community Resources: current and future needs.
The second hour of the workshop will include a panel discussion on the: The future of ciliate research: opportunities, needs, and challenges.

We'd like to solicit your questions for the panel to prompt the discussion. Please email them to me ([log in to unmask]) before noon on Saturday, July 16 or tell me in person at the meeting. You can also bring your last minute questions to the session and ask them yourself.

See you in Orlando
Doug Chalker ([log in to unmask])
Naomi Stover