CILIATEMOLBIO-L Archives

Ciliate Molecular Biology

CILIATEMOLBIO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Douglas Chalker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2007 12:18:35 -0400
Dear Ciliate Researchers,
 I have been asked to organize the “NEW TOOLS” workshop at the FASEB Ciliate Molecular
Biology Conference this July.  This session will consist of platform presentations with discussion of
research tools and protocols that are useful for studies of ciliate biology.  Anyone attending that
would like to present their “new tools” for ciliate research, please send me a brief abstract or
description of the tools or methods you would like to introduce.  As this is a workshop, the time
scheduled for presentations will be equally divided between description by the presenter and
questions from the participants.  If time allows, I would also entertain presentations of future tools
needed as this would be an excellent forum to initiate collaborations on their development. Send
your abstracts to me by email to Doug Chalker <[log in to unmask]>. I look forward to your
contributions.
Sincerely,
Doug Chalker