DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Porter, Cheryl H" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Porter, Cheryl H
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 07:52:31 -0500
Kelly;

The model looks for the soil file in this order:
1. SOIL.SOL file in data directory
2. xx.SOL file in data directory (where "xx" is the 1st two letters of the soil profile ID, this is "AM" in your case)
3. SOIL.SOL in the soils directory
4. xx.SOL in the soils directory

Is it possible that you have a SOIL.SOL file in the cotton directory that does not include your soil profile?

Cheryl