DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Jinzhong Yang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 16:43:52 -0500
Dear Gerrit and others:

Thank you for your immediate and valuable reply.

The problem reported in my last message disappeared after following your
guide. However a new problem rises. If START is set to "I" and SDATE to any
number larger than the largest among harvest date codes in Harvest Details
Section in FILEX, then the model will output 0's for almost all growth
traits such as LAI, SEED YIELD and BIOMASS etc. without warnings or errors
reported by the model. However, if HARVS is changed from "R" to "A" in "Line
4: Management" in Simulation Controls Section, the problem will disappear.

I want the model to use my measured harvest dates rather than ones
"automatic when conditions satisfactory."  Could you or somebody else help ?

Jinzhong Yang