GLYCAM-L Archives

Users of GLYCAM & GLYCAM-Web

GLYCAM-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"B. Lachele Foley" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Users of GLYCAM & GLYCAM-Web <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2017 20:20:15 +0000
I guess you looked in http://glycam.org/docs/forcefield/all-parameters/ ?  You probably need the regular GLYCAM files (but not GLYCAM EP) as well as the files under "Special Releases".

For most of the residues you mention, we consider the sulfates to be separate residues.  If you were considering them as a single entity, the link below explains how to add derivatives:

http://glycam.org/docs/help/2014/04/04/adding-chemical-derivatives-to-glycam-residues/

If that isn't the information you need, tell me which particular residues you aren't finding and I'll try again.

 :-) Lachele

Dr. B. Lachele Foley
Associate Research Scientist
Complex Carbohydrate Research Center