CILIATEMOLBIO-L Archives

Ciliate Molecular Biology

CILIATEMOLBIO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Brian Bayless <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2016 17:33:04 -0400
Dear Ciliate Research Community,
        I would like to invite anyone who is attending the ASCB conference in San Francisco this year to join us for our annual Ciliate lunch. This is an informal lunch aimed at catching up with colleagues and talking Ciliate biology. I will secure a date and time for lunch at a place near the convention center as ASCB gets closer. I am tentatively aiming for Monday, December 5th at noon. Feel free to forward this invitation to members of your labs and others you know who may be interested in attending and are not on the listserv. Please RSVP to me at [log in to unmask] so I can get a get a rough headcount.
Looking forward to seeing you at ASCB,
Brian