GLYCAM-L Archives

Users of GLYCAM & GLYCAM-Web

GLYCAM-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Lachele Foley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Users of GLYCAM & GLYCAM-Web <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2023 03:09:23 -0400
Hi there!  Thanks for contacting us.

It would help if you could share some more information about your
project.  Did you enter an email address?  DId you get a notice that
your project had completed? If not, do you mind doing that? If you can
forward the email to me ([log in to unmask]), I will be better able to
figure out what happened. Otherwise, if you assigned the project a
name, tell me the name.  Thanks!

--
:-) Lachele
Lachele Foley