STUDYAWAYNEWS Archives

Students & Study Abroad

STUDYAWAYNEWS@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Lindsey Parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Students & Study Abroad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 11:07:42 -0500
Study Abroad Program Representative Visits

1. Jennifer Allen of Academic Programs International (API) will be
giving 2 presentations for students on their study abroad programs to
Spain, France and Italy.
February 15 at 1:00 p.m. in Room 145 of the Tate Center
February 16 at 1:30 p.m. in Room 145 of the Tate Center

2. Steve Seaworth of Butler Institute for Study Abroad will be giving a
presentation for students on their study abroad programs to Great
Britain, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Costa Rica, Argentina and
Chile.
Friday, February 5 from 12:00-2:00 in Room 138 of the Tate Center

Scholarships

1. Applications for the UNO Innsbruck summer program scholarships will
be available in our office on Feb. 4. We will be giving out a total of
$6,000 in scholarships (individual amounts have not yet been
determined). To get an application, please call our office (542-7903)
and make an appointment with Rebecca Cheney. To qualify, you must have a
minimum GPA of 3.0, have been enrolled one year at UGA, and demonstrate
financial need. Applications will be due in our office with all
attachments on March 15 at 5:00 p.m. Recipients will be notified soon
after.

Office of International Education
University of Georgia
201 Barrow Hall