CILIATEMOLBIO-L Archives

Ciliate Molecular Biology

CILIATEMOLBIO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Brian Bayless <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2017 13:03:22 -0500
Dear Ciliate Research Community,
        I would like to invite anyone who is attending the ASCB conference in Philadelphia this year to join us for our annual Ciliate lunch. This is an informal lunch aimed at catching up with colleagues and talking Ciliate biology. The date will be Sunday December 3rd. The venue and time will be determined after I get a rough head count of people attending. I am aiming for a place in walking distance of the convention center at around 12:00 P.M. Feel free to forward this invitation to members of your labs and others you know who may be interested in attending and are not on the listserv. Please RSVP to me at [log in to unmask]
Thank you and looking forward to seeing you at ASCB,
Brian Bayless