CILIATEMOLBIO-L Archives

Ciliate Molecular Biology

CILIATEMOLBIO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Doug Chalker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 2015 21:12:43 -0400
Dear Ciliate Researchers,

At the 2015 Ciliate Molecular Biology at the University of Camerino (Camerino, Italy), I will be chairing -Workshop 2: Fostering community resources and collaborations.  This will be a forum to discuss new developments and to discuss the need for new resources in our respective communities. If you would like to contribute to this session, please send me a summary of your contribution. I will fit in as many as we can. Feel free to catch me early in the conference and pitch me your idea there. Send your emails directly to me ([log in to unmask]), do not just respond to this email.
See you soon in Italy,
Warm Regards
Doug Chalker
Washington University in St Louis