CILIATEMOLBIO-L Archives

Ciliate Molecular Biology

CILIATEMOLBIO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Arno Tiedtke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2016 09:35:05 +0200
Dear Ed,
I am sad to read that David L. Nanney recently passed away. We at the University of Münster had the possibility to learn from Dave Nanney when he worked in 1984 as a Humboldt Professor with us. Dave Nanney gave seminars in scientific work on ciliates and as a brilliant writer he although tought us scientific writing.
It was a privilege to have met this remarkable scientist, wonderful teacher and generous person.
Arno Tiedtke