CILIATEMOLBIO-L Archives

Ciliate Molecular Biology

CILIATEMOLBIO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Smith, Joshua J" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 2010 23:30:02 -0600
I am currently looking for a detailed protocol for preparation of
Tetrahymena for Scanning Electron Microscopy.  A faculty member in my
department teaches a electron microscopy course and would like to use
Tetrahymena.  If you have a good and detailed protocol that undergraduate
students would be able to follow, could you please email it to me below.
Thanks for any help or advise you can give.  Please email it to me at the
email below.

Thanks,

Josh Smith

--