From:
Liz Shea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2019 20:53:26 +0000
The Mid Atlantic Malacologists will meet on Saturday April 6th at the Delaware Museum of Natural History.  Doors will open for coffee and donuts at around 9 am, talks will start around 9:30 am and go until 4:30 pm or until we run out of things to say.  Talks are very informal and the audience is genial.  Please come tell us about your latest research project, grant proposal, collecting trip, or mollusk-specific educational programs.

Please RSVP to Liz at mailto:[log in to unmask] so we can be sure to have enough caffeine to get us off to a great start.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Liz

Elizabeth K. Shea, Ph.D.
Curator of Mollusks
Delaware Museum of Natural History