From:
steve rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2022 11:35:35 -0400
It would be interesting to know who put up this sign, and why.  This
is an area that was regularly visited by collectors and clammers for
years;  at least one past COA convention had a field trip there by
bus. From mainly 2nd hand information, it sounds like the abundance of
larger shells there has declined steadily over the years.