From:
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2012 08:58:43 -0600
PDF attached

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        ACMLA Call for papers 2012
Date:   Wed, 25 Jan 2012 09:51:40 -0500
From:   Dana Craig <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Angie Cope, American Geographical Society Library, UW Milwaukee
<[log in to unmask]>, Janina Mueller <[log in to unmask]>

Please distribute.

Thank you very much.

*_Call for Papers_*(Veuillez trouvez ci-joint la version française)

The ACMLA Conference Program Committee invites professionals, students
and others from academia, libraries, archives, government or other
organizations dealing with maps, GIS and cartographic materials to
submit proposals for the 2012 Annual ACMLA Conference taking place in
Toronto, June 12-15, 2012. Proposals for presentations in a variety of
formats including papers, posters, round table discussions and workshops
are welcome.

The main theme for CARTO 2012 is:

*A Journey Through a Changing Landscape*

We live and work in a dynamic environment that forces us to adapt
rapidly and plan strategically for the future. How can our past help us
prepare for the future? What projects and collaborations have helped us
stay relevant? How can we communicate our value to the academic
community and society at large?