From:
Martin Eastburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2018 18:47:27 -0500
I would have thought, due to the danger it poses to people, there would
be a spray that is kinder on the environment
and a death knell to the red-tide.  One would think lime water - not far
away from coral - or something that disrupts
the cycle of the Alga Bloom.  We can only hope that a University would
assign a Grad Student work on a solution.
Finding one that saves lives - some of the fish are collected and sold
before it is detected...  I had (he passed) a fraternity brother
that went to the coast for a fishing trip and ate dinner in a beach (and
semi-famous) Fish house.   He never left town...

I thought the red-tide was a clam danger.    Not to eat with months
containing .....

Snails feed on dead fish if they touch the bottom.  Also clams have
themselves exposed
then seeking food.  One would think they would be attacked just as well
as a fish.

Martin