From:
David Allison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2022 15:25:19 -0700
Hello all,
I have recently been given the shell collection of a long time Canadian friend who passed away. I would like to bring it to my home in Washington state. Does anyone have experience of this sort they would be willing to share?
Thank you,
David Allison

Sent from my iPhone
http://listserv.uga.edu/scripts/wa-UGA.exe?SUBED1=conch-l-L&A=1