From:
steve rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2017 17:01:19 -0400
FYI, in case you hadn't seen it already, there was a similar thread on
conch-l within the last few months about south Africa, including
several references to  collecting localities  and also a link to a
detailed article in a shell club newsletter that also had a lot of
info....you should be able to find it by searching the conch-l
archives, eg just enter "south Africa" and take a look