From:
NORA BRYAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 15:34:31 -0700
At the risk of making a pest of myself (because I think I posted this a
couple of weeks ago)...
We had that very insightful discussion about what can be added to
mineral oil to help it soak into shells better.  Can anyone tell me if
Methyl Hydrate is a good choice to mix with mineral oil?
What about "Paint Thinner" - (I realize that could be more than one
possible thing).

Nora Bryan
Calgary, Alberta