From:
Charles Sturm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 16:31:48 -0500
Paul,
  You are correct.  Problem of fingers typing to fast, brain thinking to
slowly.  Check Acmaea scabra Gould earlier and this is not the taxon in
question.  Thanks.

Charlie
Charlie Sturm, Jr
Research Associate - Section of Invertebrate Zoology
                     Carnegie Museum of Natural History, Pittsburgh, PA
Assistant Professor - Family Medicine