From:
Aydin Orstan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 08:44:16 -0500
Greetings,

To look up a paper in a molluscan journal requires that I call up the
Smithsonian Library a few days in advance to make an appointment, then take
time off from work on that day, walk 30 min to get there & walk back (it's
good exercise, though). So, having said all that, I will be grateful to the
person who can send me a copy of the following:

TITLE:  Notes on the habits and anatomy of the introduced land snails, Rumina
and Lamellaxis (Subulinidae).
AUTHOR:  Dundee-D-S
SOURCE:  NAUTILUS 100(1) 1986: 32-37, illustr.

Please contact me in person for my address. Thanks.

Aydin