From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 03:16:23 -0000
Hi Jordan , As far as i know the accepted colors for our brothers of the
Jewish Faith  is Blue & White, Blue & Silver .
kwansa is red, black, yellow and green
hope this helps and i don't get screamed at . hey , anyone scene a
cuttlefish lately . Ferret, weaseling my way towards the canal zone
TOMORROW!!!!