From:
Karen Lamberton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 19:57:09 -0500
Since I am also a missle target, can I join this "club? I think this sounds
like a fantastic project and not beyond the ability of all us amateurs and
pros working together! I would also like to suggest that many of the dealers
who regularly monitor and/ or contribute here could also be of vast
assistance.
There is a parallel project in another "hobby" field- genealogy (tracing
family history). A few years back, one county in Kentucky started putting
records of genealogical interest on a website thinking that a few folks
would be interested. today, virtually every county around this country and
most other countries of Europe and the Americas has a Rootsweb site with
many millions of hits and E-mail connections yearly. The trick is start
small and be careful! So, hit me!  Karen