From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 01:20:55 -0000
Well , it looks like this whole list is becoming far too UNSTABLE for likes
of this weasel. people insighting riot over old shells, I just wanted to
share my adventures with you,,,,,, the group. How sorry I am for sharing .
to think that now i have to worry about storm troopers kicking the door down
. what the HAITI'S (Hades') has happened to this world . where lies the
compassion, why do you find the need to be a thorn in my side , a needle in
me eye . oh such trageties one must suffer through just to get information
of calcium carbonate. and all this on my birthday, yes i'm forty now , send
all cards to FOLSUM PRISON, CELL BLOCK 7, THIRD TIER, CELL 724, ASK FOR
BUBBA ,.,......ferret, pack'n,,,,, returning the towels and check'n out