From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 14:44:44 -0000
Only question now is , what flat.
As for sleepless lunar inspiration , i find that when the moons at it's
fullest, the hair that grows out of my skin and the addition of a few more
teeth plus the howling sort of keeps me up too.
Beware of the WEREWEASEL, nipp'n them ankles something awful .

In all seriousness thank you for that nugget Ardeth, I gota look up those
flats that i always wished i could visit when there was good tide.....